Drum roll… here’s my scorecard for week 1 (including a studious Sunday yesterday to get Venture Deals over the line):
- ✅🎓Complete Build a Blockchain & Cryptocurrency using Python Udemy Course + discussions with my brother Octave who is also going through parts of it (20 points) — ✍ Writeup
- ❌Stretch: finish the 📗Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies Princeton Textbook (~2h left) + write up highlights (4 points)
- ✅📗Read Venture Deals, by Brad Feld & Jason Mendelson + discussions with my friend Helene who is also reading it (8 points) — ✍ Writeup
- ❌📗Write up highlights from No Rules Rules: Netflix and the Culture of Reinvention by Reed Hastings (2 points)
This means I got 28/34 points, 82%. Not too bad, it was an ambitious week and the first one so pretty happy with it, especially that I focused on the priority order.
Week 2 Commitments
- 📗Write up highlights from No Rules Rules: Netflix and the Culture of Reinvention by Reed Hastings (2 points) (carried over from last week)
- 🎓Ethereum learning. Go through all of ethhub.io, district0x’s “Understanding Ethereum”, and the ETH 2 upgrade page and write up notes. Amazingly there are no half-decent online courses on Coursera or Udemy on Eth. (15 points)
- 🛠 Progress on setting up a validator node for the ETH 2.0 network. Working on this with my brother ♥. Gotta do this carefully so many not get to completion by the end of this week, but I commit to spending 10 hours on it. (10 points)
27 points up for grabs this week.
Go go go!
My overall curriculum is here and being checked off each week.